ABOUT THE FOUNDER, MICHAEL ROBINSON
NFL CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Originally drafted by San Francisco in the fourth-round (100th overall) of the 2006 NFL Draft. Played four seasons for the 49ers.
- Named Sports Illustrated All-Pro after the 2012 season, where he helped Marshawn Lynch to a career-year with 315 carries for 1,590 yards (5.0 avg.) and 11 touchdowns.
- Played in all 16 games for the third time in career with a career-high six starts in 2012. Tied (2006 season) career-high with two total touchdowns (both receiving). A special teams captain for second-consecutive season, was second on the team with 10 special teams tackles (seven solo).
- In 2011, helped block for Marshawn Lynch’s club record of at least one touchdown in 11- consecutive games. Also helped pave the way for Lynch to become Seattle’s first 1,000-yard rusher since 2005. Earned first-career trip to the Pro Bowl.
- Hauled in first-career receiving touchdown at Chicago (12/18/11).
- Started four of 11 games for Seattle at fullback, also seeing snaps at running back and quarterback in 2010.
- In 2009, set a single-season career high with 414 kickoff returns yards and finished third on the team with 20 special teams tackles.
- Named a Pro Bowl alternate as a specialist after ranking third on the team with 16 special teams stops in 2008.
- In 2007, led team with 27 special teams tackles.
- Made first career start at running back in place of Frank Gore (ankle) at Atlanta (11/4/07).
- Executed a fake punt for 33 yards on a direct snap at Seattle (12/4/06), which established a career-long rushing attempt.
- 2011: NFC Pro Bowl
- 2012: Sports Illustrated All-Pro
- Became fifth player in Penn State history to gain more than 5,000 yards in total offense (5,168) and the only quarterback in school history to rush for more than 1,000 yards in a career, finishing with 1,637 yards and 20 touchdowns
- Played in 44 games (28 starts- 17 at quarterback, six at running back, five at wide receiver)
- Named Big Ten Conference Offensive Player of the Year by the coaches and was a consensus second-team All-Big Ten choice as a senior after totaling 3,156 total yards to set a school season-record, shattering previous mark of 2,660 yards by Kerry Collins (1994).
- Attended Varina High School in Richmond, VA.
- Helped lead the school to four consecutive regional titles and two state runner- up finishes.
- Rushed for 3,046 yards on 371 carries (8.2 avg) and 37 touchdowns with 2,409 yards on offense.
- Recorded 211 tackles and 18 interceptions as a safety.
- Married to wife, Shameka, and the couple has four children.
- Earned advertising and public relations degree in three years (graduating in December, 2004).